Claudia is a qualified Migration Agent at Migration Solutions, working closely with our family visa team. When it comes to understanding different cultures, she is particularly perceptive. She knows how to develop a trusting relationship with new clients, so that they feel comfortable in discussing their immigration goals; especially when it comes to reuniting families.
Claudia is one of our team of migration agents who is available to meet with for initial consultations, to discuss immigration options and eligibility requirements. She predominantly assists clients with family-based visa applications, as well as skilled migration, employer sponsored visas, temporary and humanitarian visa applications and submissions to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. She is expanding her repertoire to include GSM visas. Having worked in migration law previously, combined with qualifications in international affairs, Claudia has quickly become a valuable team member.
In 2018, Claudia joined Migration Solutions to expand and complement our team of registered Migration Agents. Her family are from Poland and, although she was born in Australia, she can speak, read and write fluent Polish, which is helpful for many of our European clients.
- Family Migration
- Partner / Spouse
- General Skilled Migration
- Temporary and Permanent Employer-Sponsored Migration
Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice, Migration Law
- Bachelor’s Degree, International Relations and Affairs
Migration Solutions in the Media
- Mark expresses concern at the latest figures detailing South Australia’s increasing losses through Net Interstate Migration, …Read More >
- Mark comments on the Labor government’s decision to cut funds to Education Adelaide, the organisation responsible …Read More >