Cooks, Chefs wanted for leading South Australian business
Have you recently completed an Australian Certificate III and IV in commercial cookery and/or a Diploma of Hospitality Management?
Are you looking for an employer who is offering a 457 or a RSMS sponsorship? Or do you have relatives here or overseas that are looking for employment as a cook or chef in South Australia with a leading business with restaurants located throughout the State? If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be sponsored, an employer-sponsored visa may be provided you meet the relevant eligibility criteria, namely:
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.0 x 4 (unless from an exempt country*)
- Minimum Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery for a cook, or
- Minimum Diploma of Hospitality Management for a chef.
- Hold a positive full skills assessment from TRA or VETASSESS as a cook**
Multiple opportunities are available, however other essential skills in addition to advanced cooking skills and experience include:
- Attention to detail.
- A sound work ethic.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- A desire to succeed in a busy kitchen environment.
Applicants that meet the above criteria are encouraged to forward a written application and resumé detailing their skills, qualifications and work experience to email@example.com for further assessment.
* Exempt countries include passport-holders to any of the United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland or Canada.
**Provisional assessments obtained through a 485 application will not be considered sufficient.