The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) subclass 187 visa is designed for employers to address skill shortages in regional and low population growth areas, as well as in Perth.
The RSMS visa is for skilled workers from outside Australia or skilled temporary residents who live and work in regional Australia.
Employers can nominate and employ skilled employees through the RSMS program if they:
- Want to live and work in regional Australia (any areas outside of the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong and Melbourne)
- Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer located in regional Australia
- Are younger than 50 years of age
- Meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements.
In some situations, it is possible to obtain a waiver of these requirements.
Can I work in the city if I apply for an RSMS?
The RSMS visa is designed for employers to address skill shortages in regional and low population growth areas Find out more As well as in Perth. Cities like Sydney and Melbourne are not included on the RSMS.
As well as in Perth. Cities like Sydney and Melbourne are not included on the RSMS.
Key people for RSMS Visas
Practice Manager / Executive Migration Agent
Registered Migration Agent Number: 0641294
Nam is the business operations manager and a senior migration consultant at Migration Solutions, responsible for the day-to-day business operations of work undertaken.
Senior Migration Agent
Registered Migration Agent Number: 0961986
Peng is a migration agent at Migration Solutions specialising in general skilled, employer sponsored and student
RSMS Visa video testimonials
Migration Solutions in the media
- Mark describes the possible implementation of a new labour agreement program as a ‘step in the …Read More >
- Mark discusses how the incoming reform measures to the 457 visa program will make the category …Read More >