Mark Glazbrook is the Managing Director of Migration Solutions and has been involved in the migration profession for over 17 years. He is a former State President and National Board Member of the Migration Institute of Australia.
Mark is extremely passionate about Migration and South Australia and is often lobbying State and Federal Governments, politicians and departments about a range of migration-related issues, as well as seeking fairer treatment for employers and migrants.
Mark has been quoted and contributed to numerous stories about the Australian migration program in the media, has been invited to speak at conferences and has appeared before parliamentary inquiries into population in South Australian.
Click here to read about some of Mark’s media and speaking engagements.
Mark founded Migration Solutions (starting as a small boutique company in 2001) which has since grown to become the largest and most comprehensive migration advice and consultancy company based in South Australia, as well as one of the largest nationally.
Marks professional knowledge stems from his vast experience in the migration profession. Whilst Mark can assist with all types of visa applications, his major area of expertise and passion is in the temporary and permanent employer sponsored migration program.
In addition to this Mark has established a pro-bono program at Migration Solutions and extended this work to assist the Cancer Council – achieving outstanding results and successes.
- A leading expert in migration program trends and outcomes, immigration rules, regulations and policy.
- Specialising in Temporary and Permanent Employer-Sponsored Migration.
- Actively working towards South Australia achieving a better share of the migration program to underpin population growth and economic prosperity.
Qualifications and Associations:
- Registered Migration Agent (2001)
- Commenced working in the migration profession in 1998
- 17 years experience as a Registered Migration Agent
- Former State President and National Board member of the Migration Institute of Australia
Mark in the Media