Mark Glazbrook is CEO of Migration Solutions and a passionate advocate for migration reform to meet future workforce needs.
With extensive experience advising on migration policy to government, Mark consults to business, industry, regions and government on accessing skills through the Australian migration program to meet future workforce needs. He has championed independent research in this area, using the results as the basis to address State and Federal Governments, politicians and departments, about a range of migration issues and fairer treatment for employers and migrants.
Mark is a regular contributor to discussions about the Australian migration program in the media and speak at conferences to introduce concepts around migration’s impact on population growth, economic growth, industry skills shortages, regional growth and future workforce planning. He has appeared before parliamentary inquiries, regarding population in South Australia, and led discussion forums around legislation, compliance and reform. You can access some of his media and speaking engagement here.
In 2019, Mark was appointed as an Expert Advisor in the review of the SA Training Act; Chair, Sustainability for our People panel with the Committee for Adelaide; and Chair, Migration Ministerial Advisory Council. He also led Migration Solutions to be appointed to the South Australian Landing Pad, and Defence and Space Landing Pad panels.
From his beginnings in the migration profession in 1996, Mark soon realised the potential for professional advice in supporting businesses to grow using the Australian immigration program and founded Migration Solutions in 2001. He has grown the business consistently to become largest and most comprehensive migration advice and consultancy company in South Australia, with a client base that reaches across the nation. Under Mark’s guidance, Migration Solutions has assisted over 35,000 people to migrate to Australia.
Mark is particularly proud of establishing a pro-bono program at Migration Solutions, extending his team’s expert services to assist charity organisations, such as Cancer Council. The program has achieved outstanding results for all involved.
- Corporate partnering to improve availability of experienced candidates to fill industry skills gaps.
- Future workforce planning for business, corporates and industry.
- A leading expert in migration program trends and outcomes, immigration rules, regulations and policy.
- Specialising in Temporary and Permanent Employer-Sponsored Migration.
- Actively working towards South Australia achieving a better share of the migration program to underpin population growth and economic prosperity.
Qualifications and Associations:
- Registered Migration Agent (2001)
- Commenced working in the migration profession in 1998
- Former State President and National Board member of the Migration Institute of Australia
Mark in the Media
Migration Solutions in the Media
- About 20 students from an Australian international college will meet immigration officials on Tuesday to stop …Read More >
- On March 23, Welcoming Cities convened its third national symposium in the City of Adelaide. The …Read More >