There are a range of different visas and migration pathways accessible to individuals, families, business and industry. So, our service offering begins with meeting you to understand your goals. Our Migration Agents are professional and approachable. They will proactively attain the information we need to understand your situation, identify pathways and assess eligibility and strategies to achieve your Australian dream.
The immigration application process is very involved, complicated and sometimes fraught with danger. Many of our clients are aware that one simple error, mistake or oversight may lead to the Immigration Department refusing a visa application. Like anything, however, when you have the right advice, assistance and professional help, this process can be a relatively pain free exercise, simply by starting with a meeting with one of our Adelaide immigration agents.
Individuals and families
We provide a range of visa options and pathways for individuals and families to visit, work, live or gain residency in Australia. Our team of Adelaide Migration Agents are available to meet with you online, in person or via phone to provide an initial consultation.
To understand what happens at your initial consultation, find out more.
There are a range of different visas and migration pathways accessible to business and industry. So, our service offering begins with meeting you to understand your goals and issues around shortages in skilled staffing.
We can then be better placed to advise on a strategy and approach that will facilitate achieving your goals. Rest assured, we will support and guide you through every step.
Our services include:
- Current and future workforce planning
- Visa programs and pathway identification
- International recruitment strategies, including recommendations for personality profiling and integration
- Long term retention strategies, including personal and career development opportunities, through immigration pathways
- Pre-employment visa eligibility assessment
- Skill assessments and / or registration / licencing
- Sponsorship, nomination and visa assistance for local and international candidates
- Relocation, departure and arrival assistance
- Weekly reporting on visa processing status for company-wide migrant employees
- Corporate governance/monitoring to ensure compliance with sponsorship obligations and visa conditions
- Assistance with departmental monitoring or any request for information
- Assistance with any refusals, cancellation, appeals, permanent residency or additional temporary visa applications
- Regular training and visa/immigration updates Immigration advocacy assistance
- Ongoing evaluation of best practice migration strategies.