The Temporary Work (Entertainment) subclass 408 visa allows visa holders to work in Australia in the entertainment industry.
Work includes as a performer in a theatre, film, television or radio production, or a concert or recording:
- To support an entertainer or group of entertainers in relation to a performing contract
- To work in a production role in a theatre, film, television or radio production, or a concert/recording that is performed or shown in Australia (for example, directing or producing)
- To make a documentary or a commercial.
To be eligible for this visa, visa applicants must:
- Work in the entertainment industry
- Have relevant experience or skills required for the nominated position
- Have sufficient financial support for all family members whilst in Australia
- Have specific health insurance for all family members whilst in Australia, and
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have the support of an organisation or individual in Australia
How do I know if I am eligible?
Visa applicants must pass on the following: Find out more
Key people for Entertainment Visas
CEO / Principal Migration Agent
Registered Migration Agent Number: 0100185
Mark Glazbrook is the Managing Director of Migration Solutions and has been involved in the migration profession for over 17 years.
Senior Migration Coordinator (Corporate)
Susan is the senior migration coordinator primarily working with our corporate clients and processing employer-sponsored visa applications such as 457 visas.
Practice Manager / Executive Migration Agent
Registered Migration Agent Number: 0641294
Nam is the business operations manager and a senior migration consultant at Migration Solutions, responsible for the day-to-day business operations of work undertaken.
Entertainment Visa video testimonials
Migration Solutions in the media
Migration Solutions in the Media
- South Australia’s big ambition to drive up lagging population growthRead More >
- Yvan Boyokino's visa application was refused by mistakes made outside of his control. Migration Solutions took …Read More >