Migration Solutions takes pride in the services we deliver to our clients and the support we provide to them in achieving their Australian goals. The experience of our Migration Agents and Adelaide team is extensive and we are committed to continue to enhance our professional development so that we can deliver successful outcomes for our clients.
The values we share with our clients are important to us in building relationships. We are:
- Professional: we continually develop our skills and services to deliver professional services of a high standard.
- Approachable: we are a friendly and welcoming team, who value personal interaction with our clients so that we can create a relationship where you feel supported.
- Trusted: Transparency is important to assess eligibility and provide the right guidance for each personal situation. This is achieved through building trusted relationships.
- Proactive: When we engage with a client, we proactively assess and identify the right pathway to achieve your immigration goals. Even after your application is submitted, we continue to monitor the assessment period to ensure that we proactively update our clients of the status of your application, as well as ensure that changes to legislation and Department processing approaches are addressed.
- Accomplished: We take great pride in our work and success. Our goal is to support each client to achieve a successful outcome, which has led to us becoming one of the most successful migration agencies in Australia.
Code of ethics
The migration profession is regulated by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA), part of the Department of Home Affairs. They administer a comprehensive regulatory framework, under which Migration Agents operate. At Migration Solutions, we have seven fully trained and experienced Migration Agents, registered with OMARA.
Section 314 of the Migration Act 1958 regulates the conduct of Registered Migration Agents, prescribing our obligations to clients. In addition to abiding by MARA’s Code of Conduct, Migration Solutions also have our own Code of Ethics. Our Code of Ethics are designed to:
- Promote confidence and trust in the services provided by Migration Solutions
- Define standards of conduct expected with all profession dealings with Migration Solutions
- Provide clients with a clear statement of the standards which they can expect when engaging the services of Migration Solutions
- Reflect the Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
At times, we have terminated clients due to false and misleading documentation and declarations. This is important to maintain our integrity as a business and Migration Agent.
Our commitment to clients
Migration Solutions will, in all dealings with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), visa applicants and their families, employers and their employees and any third parties associated with the immigration application process,
- Conduct our affairs in such a way as to ensure that we act in the best interests of our clients and any individual or professional body or organisation associated with that client.
- Endeavour to respond to all customer enquiries within 24 business hours.
- Advise an applicant, client or customer to engage, other experts and specialist whenever that person’s interests would be better addressed by that service. Migration Solutions will also assist with any such recommendations where appropriate.
- We will not engage in misleading or deceptive conduct in the provision of services provided or our professional ability to carry out or conduct work or provide such services.
- We will be sensitive to the specific cultural and social needs of all applicants.
- Migration Solutions will provide effective internal complaint resolution and grievance procedures to deal with visa applicant, business or associated third party concerns.
- Migration Solutions will respect the confidentiality and privacy of any visa applicant, business or associated third parties,
- We will not without permission, use any confidential information acquired during the course of any work for personal advantage or for the advantage of a co-worker or a third person.
- Migration Solutions will protect personal information gained under privilege and contained in records in our custody. Subject to relevant legislation Migration Solutions will neither disclose nor enable others to disclose, personal information that would identify individuals as subjects of visa applications without their prior consent.
- Migration Solutions will preserve, protect and maintain the integrity of personal documentation and records in their control and the information contained therein and safeguard the records in our care against wilful or accidental damage, defacement alteration or theft.
- Migration Solutions shall not through negligence or malice injure directly or indirectly the reputation, prospects or business of another person or organisation.