Building a career with us means that you will be part of a proactive and professional team of problem solvers. You will take pride in your work,
creating solutions for our clients, with a continual focus on system and process improvement.
The migration landscape is complex, so we look for passion and experience to explore both proven and unexpected pathways for our clients to achieve their Australian ambitions. Our staff include qualified Migration Agents, administration and operational team members and managers. Many of us specialise in different areas, relying on one another to accomplish the daily and longer term goals of our clients and business.
We know that the right attitude makes all the difference and, together, we can build your experience. We love team work and we like doing things in the best way possible.
Find out more about us:
What do we look for in a new team member?
We’re big on sharing our knowledge and experience, we love to see our clients achieve successful migration outcomes, and we also love to celebrate birthdays and achievements together. We look for new team members that will share our sense of accomplishment and community.
You’ll find a multinational team, from Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Peru and the UK. If you have empathy with migrant challenges, legal qualifications (from Australia or another country), are an operational or administrative whizz, check out our positions available:
- Migration Agent, Adelaide: an exceptional opportunity to join our leading team of migration experts. Apply here.
- Migration Co-ordinator, Adelaide: we are looking for a Migration Coordinator to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity if you are studying a Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Practice. Apply here.
If you believe you have exceptional skills to contribute to our team, but there is not a suitable position available at present, please tell us why in an email and send your resume to [email protected].
Experience what we do at Migration Solutions
Our staff benefits
- Challenging and interesting work: as a large team, we specialise in a range of visa categories and have in-depth knowledge. You’ll find working with us both interesting and challenging, as you contribute to innovative ways to address contemporary migration problems.
- On the job training and mentoring: the best way to learn is on the job and our Management Team will mentor and support your development. Nearly all of our Management Team members have been here for over a decade, so we have plenty of experience to share. Whether you are a Migration Agent or not, you are invited to participate in our CPD training.
- A flexible workplace: our team can plan to work from the office or home, allowing flexibility and more time with your dog.
- Volunteering and advocacy: participate in our pro bono work for the Cancer Council and GLITF, get involved in visa education programs with business, industry and multicultural communities, and contribute to our advocacy work, including submissions on immigration reform to Government.
- A day off on your birthday, social activities and events: we celebrate work anniversaries, birthdays and special occasions and have a Social Club that arranges fun activities and team building adventures. Our team also host clients at the basketball, cricket and soccer events, industry dinners and functions.
- Health and wellbeing: we have a professional masseuse that provides shoulder massages each fortnight and ergonomic working arrangements, with plenty of natural light. It’s so important to rest and recharge.
- A beautiful office in a great location: we’re located right in the heart of Adelaide, overlooking Victoria Square. We’re close to public transport, the Adelaide Central Market and plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants.
- A friendly smile from Toby the Turtle each day